Marking Systems for Permanent Product Identification & Traceability
Thank you for stopping by our booth at IMTS 2016!
We really enjoyed discussing your current marking application. If you are looking for more information you can download our product brochures or contact your local product specialists. If we took your information, you'll be hearing from us soon.
Neal O’Connor on the Evolution of Marking Technology
Marking technology constantly evolves, and few people have witnessed the process like Neal O’Connor, SCHMIDT President. He is here to give a guided tour through marking’s past, present and future. In the beginning: traditional marking SCHMIDT got its start in 1895 with basic hand stamps. We then graduated to steel type that could mark multiple … Continue Reading
Find a SCHMIDT Technical Sales Specialist in your area.
- Click for Contact Info by Territory
- Northwest (ID, OR, WA)
- West Coast (AZ, CA, NV, UT)
- Southwest (TX, LA, CO, NM)
- Upper Midwest (IA, MN, MT, ND, NE, SD, WI, WY)
- Midwest (IL, KY)
- South Central (AR, KS, MO, MS, OK, Western TN)
- Great Lakes (IN, MI, OH, WV)
- Northeast (CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT)
- Southeast (AL, FL, GA, NC, SC, VA, Eastern TN)
- Alaska, Hawaii
- Western Canada
- Eastern Canada
- Outside of the USA (except for Canada)