Our portable pin markers are available in three styles: Stinger, Super Stinger, and Ultra Stinger. You get the same pin marking technology in all three, but different-sized marking fields. Additionally, we offer electronic versions of our Stingers, and accessories and custom options are available to increase the Stingers' portability and stability.
Our Styliner Series Machines can be designed to fit your current project's needs by way of column-mounting, portable handheld units, integration heads, and even further machine customization. For every project, GT SCHMIDT is with you every step of the way.
- Standard marking fields:
- Stinger: 1" x 2.5"
- Super Stinger: 1" x 4"
- Ultra Stinger: 2" x 4"
- Durable molded plastic cover with adjustable part standoff support.
- Pneumatic requirements: 85 psi, 2-3 CFM Ave., not including the use of any other pneumatic components.
- Choose from trigger, keyboard, or custom signal actuation.
- Interfaced with a robust, stable, and very flexible StyleWrite software package.
- Controllers with self-contained internal PC (controllers without internal PCs are available).
- 20 ft. communication cable with pneumatic airline (custom lengths are available).
- Electric machine versions available - no air required.
- Weighs only five pounds.
- Can mark metals and some hard plastics
- Fully programmable for automated serialization and data coding.
- Straight, angular, radial, and circular marking capabilities, as well as logos and graphics.
- 2D barcode, 2D data matrix capable.
Stingers can be equipped with hook mounts that allow for easy storage and accessability at assembly lines.
This Styliner Super Stinger has been equipped with magnetic stand off for added support in marking round parts.
Our Stinger column mounts can be equipped with a rotary device for marking round parts.
This Styliner Stinger was custom built with a side handle for the communication cable, to allow for marking inside a pipe.
need a custom solution?
Our in-house design and engineering department has a full range of services and support to ensure that your marking application is successful.
Why GT SCHMIDT?
At GT SCHMIDT, we design, build, and implement marking solutions that help manufacturers leave a lasting mark on their products, their companies, and their industries.Learn More About Us