Infrastructure and Heavy Construction
PERMANENT MARKING FOR CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT
Infrastructures and heavy construction projects such as roads, railways, bridges, tunnels, water supply, sewers, electrical grids, and telecommunications are vital to a country's economic development and prosperity. Whether these projects are federal, state or privately funded, the companies involved are held to strict regulations and guidelines each step of the way. Accountability and traceability of the equipment, materials, and products used in these projects are essential.
MARKING APPLICATIONS FOR THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY
- Part origin and date of manufacture
- Serial numbers, stock numbers
- Lot or batch numbers, production dates
- Identifying inventory numbers
- Product history, and maintenance info
- Recertification and usage symbols
- Improved tracking, locating, and monitoring of materials
- Improve on-site inventory management
- Lower costs and increase project efficiency
- Avoid labor intensive, error-prone, unreliable tracking methods
- Minimize equipment downtime
- Avoid schedule and project delays
- Aviation, transit, port, rail, and roadway
- Bridges, dams, inland waterways, and levees
- Hazardous waste, solid waste, wastewater and drinking water
- Parks, recreation, and schools
- Electrical grids and telecommunications
need a custom solution?
Our in-house design and engineering department has a full range of services and support to ensure that your marking application is successful.
Why GT SCHMIDT?
At GT SCHMIDT, we design, build, and implement marking solutions that help manufacturers leave a lasting mark on their products, their companies, and their industries.Learn More About Us