Marking components for power generation OEMS
Wind, solar, and hydro power are currently the most widely implemented renewable energy sources. Complex industrial wind turbines, solar panel parks, and hydro generators are continuously being installed both onshore and offshore. For this reason, manufacturers of wind, solar, hydro, and related energy components need to make sure that their products are compliant with all applicable directives. They must be properly marked with identification information for reliability and traceability throughout the lifetime of the components and power structure.
Meeting these requirements can be cost-intensive and time-consuming. A reliable partner like GT SCHMIDT is there to help OEM energy component manufacturers to meet theses requirements and find the best marking system solution. Our wide selection of marking systems offer fast, flexible, and efficient solutions on a wide variety of materials including metals, ceramics, plastics, polymers, and other organics.
RENEWABLE ENERGY MARKING APPLICATIONS
- Government compliance marking
- 1D & 2D bar codes, 2d data matrix
- Blades, rotors, shafts & generators
- Panel and control information
- Lot and date coding, part numbers
- Logos, graphics, or any custom marks
- Ensure component quality and safety
- Achieve ISO 9001 requirements
- Track MFG raw material and production processes
- Ensure safety and assembly accuracy with clear operating identifiers and flow charts
- Reduce costs and increase efficiency
- Ensure long-term, stable, and safe operation
- Wind turbines, blades, rotors, shafts, and generators
- Wind orientation controls, nacelles, anemometers, and electrical grids
- Water turbines components, runners, scroll cases, wickets gates and draft tubes
- Hydraulic structures, dams, spillways, headworks, and surge tanks
- Penstock components, anchor blocks, drain valves, air bleed valves, and support piers
- Solar power components, panels, cells, power sides and junction boxes
need a custom solution?
Our in-house design and engineering department has a full range of services and support to ensure that your marking application is successful.
Why GT SCHMIDT?
At GT SCHMIDT, we design, build, and implement marking solutions that help manufacturers leave a lasting mark on their products, their companies, and their industries.Learn More About Us