Scribe Marking Machines
GET DEEP MARKS IN EVEN THE TOUGHEST METALS WITHOUT ALL THE NOISE
Our Scribeliner® scribe marking machines use a drop and drag process that creates a continuous mark with extremely clear character definition and quiet operation. They can be mounted to a column, fix-mounted as an automatic Nameplate Feed System, or
installed as a separate head for production line integration.
Two standard marking field sizes are available: 3" x 4" and 6" x 6". Custom field sizes are also available.
Scribeliners can be column-mounted to a robust steel base with a manual or power adjustable z-axis. Rotaries are available for round-part marking. Pneumatic nameplate clamping fixtures and feeders can be added to column-mounted Scribeliners for semi-automated and fully-automated marking.
Integrated Scribeliner Machines
Scribeliner marking heads are frequently designed with custom-engineered marking fields and
clamp tooling. Our extensive design experience results in durable, ergonomic, high production marking tooling, such as the system at the right, designed for an automotive application.
NAMEPLATE SHUTTLE FEED
This column-mounted Scribeliner has a nameplate shuttle feed. The shuttle feed automatically pushes nameplates into the marking area. After the mark is complete, the marked nameplate is moved out of the marking field while a new one is pushed into place.
CUSTOM CLAMPING FIXTURE
Scribeliners can be mounted into existing work cells, positioned at the end of robotic arms, or designed to hang from a hoist or air balancer.
This Scribeliner head was hung on a hoist and designed with a custom clamping fixture to mark automotive parts.
StyleWrite is our Windows-based Software That Features:
- External Data Connections: Text files, Ethernet, and Serial.
- Menu-driven WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) operation.
- Import vector images.
- Scale, rotate, and position images, logos, and fonts.
- True radial marking.
- Twelve standard fonts are included with additional fonts available.
- Variable marking speed, character height, and marking depth.
- 2D data matrix and vision system capabilities.
- Automatic date code/time stamping.
- Serial marking incrementally – infinitely variable in either ascending or descending order.
- Save different part numbers in files for quick retrieval and ISO traceability.
need a custom solution?
Our in-house design and engineering department has a full range of services and support to ensure that your marking application is successful.
Why GT SCHMIDT?
At GT SCHMIDT, we design, build, and implement marking solutions that help manufacturers leave a lasting mark on their products, their companies, and their industries.Learn More About Us