Marking for Cars & Automotive
MARKING AUTOMOTIVE PARTS
The automotive industry uses a unique serial number known as a VIN or vehicle identification number to identify individual motor vehicles. GT SCHMIDT is a manufacturer of marking equipment for the automotive industry, specializing in marking machines to apply vehicle identification numbers.
GT SCHMIDT manufactures a complete line of marking heads that can integrate with virtually any manufacturing operation, part assembly, test cell or robotic application. Our Styliner, Scribeliner and Laser marking systems can be completely customized to fit your automation requirements.
MARKING APPLICATIONS FOR THE AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY
- Vehicle Identification Numbers
- Manufacturer Identification Codes
- Serialization & Traceability
- Laser Marking Barcodes on Nameplates
- Vehicle Attributes, Sequential Numbers
- Logos, Graphics, or any Custom Marks
- Track and trace all automotive components throughout lifecycle
- Conform with all quality accreditations such as ISO 9001
- Achieve compliance markings for the IMDS database
- Automated and digitize Tier 1 & Tier 2 supplier part information
- Ensure quality and safety of sub-components
- Avoid recalls, financial loss and reputational damage
- Engine and fuel injection components
- Oil system and powertrain parts
- Shock towers and steering components
- Linkages, springs, and shock absorbers
- Transmission gears, clutch, and torque converter
- Wheels and seating structures
need a custom solution?
Our in-house design and engineering department has a full range of services and support to ensure that your marking application project is successful.
Why GT SCHMIDT?
At GT SCHMIDT, we design, build, and implement marking solutions that help manufacturers leave a lasting mark on their products, their companies, and their industries.Learn More About Us