GeoMARK Pro RD
MARK AND LOAD PARTS AT THE SAME TIME
The GeoMARK Pro RD features a dial plate that moves parts in and out of the laser's marking field. Half the plate sits outside the enclosure, allowing you to save time by loading parts while another set is being marked. Custom fixturing is available to ensure your parts are properly placed every time.
Choose between 20, 30, 50, and 100-watt fiber laser options for a wide range of marking applications. Intuitive software makes it easy to set up and mark beautiful logos, crisp text, scannable data codes, and more.
GEOMARK PRO RD Features
- Two-Position Rotary Indexing Dial Plate
- Dual-Palm Safety Controls
- 20, 30, 50, and 100-Watt Options
- Stand-Alone Workstation
- 5” x 11” Viewing Window
- 2-Year Warranty
ACCESSORIES AND OPTIONS
- Fume Extractor
- Barcode Reader
- Light Curtains
- Custom Fixturing
- Carbon Migration
- Heat Marks/Dark Marks
- Deep Engraving
- Discoloration / Foaming (For Plastics)
|Dimension (W x D x H)||46" W x 39" D x 72" H|
|Required Compressed Air||80 PSI 2 CFM|
|Power Input||110v - 3 connections required (laser, PC, and monitor), 4 connections with a fume extractor|
|Z-Axis Control||Powered, programmable|
|Control Panel Buttons||LCD Touchscreen, Start, Stop, Emergency Stop|
|Computer||PC with Windows 10. Monitor, keyboard, and moust included.|
|FDA Classification||Certified class I laser enclosure|
|Laser Source||Q-Switched Ytterbium Fiber|
|Power Wattage Options||20, 30, 50, and 100 watts|
|Lens Size||163mm, 254mm, and 330mm|
|Marking Field||110mm x 110mm (163mm lens), 170mm x 170mm (254mm lens), and 230mm x 230mm (330mm lens)|
|Focal Distance (approximate)||183mm (163mm lens), 285mm (254mm lens), and 386mm (330mm lens)|
|Max Part Height||8"|
|Frequency Range||2 - 200 kHz|
Other types of laser sources, such as UV, Green, and CO2 are available. Call us to discuss your application.
The GeoMARK Pro uses SCAPS, easy-to-use software that is capable of a variety of marks:
- Create text in any layout using Windows True Type Fonts and open type fonts.
- Generate 1D barcodes, 2D Data matrix, and QR Codes.
- Create QR Codes containing logos.
- Import images or vector files for marking.
- Easy implementation of serialization and date/time codes.
- Remote control via Ethernet or direct program calls.
- Adjust marking power, speed, laser frequency, and much more.
need a custom solution?
Our in-house design and engineering department has a full range of services and support to ensure that your industrial automation project is successful.