GET CONSISTENT, DEEP MARKS WITH THE STYLINER MARK3 DOT PEEN PIN MARKER
The column-mounted Styliner Mark3 pin marking machine has a 4"x4" marking field and carbide stylus pin that delivers fantastic marking results on metals and hard plastics. Choose between an assortment of fixtures and accessories to help you mark nameplates, round parts, and other popular applications.
The Mark3 comes with StyleWrite, our intuitive pin marking software that is simple to use but sophisticated enough to handle logos, data matrices, and more.
- 4" x 4" standard marking field.
- Electric machine versions available, no air required.
- Manual Z-Axis on an aluminum column for up to 8" of marking height adjustment.
- Carbide stylus pin can mark up to 64 Rc, with a diamond tip available for harder parts.
- Light weight aluminum base with locating holes for part fixturing.
- Controllers with self-contained internal PC (controllers without internal PCs are available).
STYLINER MARK3 SPECIFICATIONS
- Dimensions: 12” x 12.5” x 27”
- Pneumatic requirements: 85 psi, 2-3 CFM Ave., (not including the use of any other pneumatic components).
- Can mark metals and hard plastic.
- Fully programmable for automated serialization and data coding.
- Straight, angular, radial, and circular marking capabilities, as well as logos and graphics.
- 2D barcode, 2D data matrix capable.
Pick and Place
This custom Styliner has been equipped with a pneumatic pick-and-place part feeding system with embedded sensors to recognize different parts and determine proper position placement. It also has anti-tie-down dual palm controls for operator safety.
This Styliner Mark3 is an electric version and has been equipped with an automatic nameplate shuttlefeed system. The feed pushes a nameplate from the stack into the marking field. When the mark is complete, the system moves the marked nameplate out of the marking field and pushes a new nameplate into place.
StyleWrite is our Windows-based pin marking software that features:
- Menu driven WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) operation.
- Import vector images.
- True radial marking.
- Twelve standard fonts included, additional fonts available.
- Scale, rotate, and position images, logos, and fonts.
- Variable marking speed, character height, and marking depth.
- 2D data matrix capabilities.
- Automatic date code / time stamping.
- Serial marking incrementally – infinitely variable in either ascending or descending order.
- Save different part numbers in files for quick retrieval and ISO traceability.
- Compatible with most common data interfaces: data files, serial ports, multiple routine, variable search tables, vision reading systems, etc.
need a custom solution?
Our in-house design and engineering department has a full range of services and support to ensure that your marking application is successful.
Why GT SCHMIDT?
At GT SCHMIDT, we design, build, and implement marking solutions that help manufacturers leave a lasting mark on their products, their companies, and their industries.Learn More About Us