FAST, DEEP MARKS FOR LOW TONNAGE REQUIREMENTS
Pneumatic roll marking machines are great for marking mild steel, tool steel, and soft aluminum. With 1.45 to 3 tons of marking force, they are ideal for marking flat or round parts that require less pressure than a press marking machine or a hydraulic roll marker.
GT SCHMIDT offers two standard pneumatic roll marking machines: the Series 9 and the Series 12. These pneumatic roll marking machines offer a range of marking pressures, stamp spaces, and table sizes. To fit your application needs, accessories and custom options can be added to both machines, including part feeders, safety guards, light curtains and special tooling.
PNEUMATIC ROLL MARKING MACHINE FEATURES
- Up to three tons of marking pressure.
- Up to 12 inches of vertical die space.- “Air cushion” operation assures uniform depth of impression.
- Pneumatic die slide travel, with separate hand valve, provides quick set-up and a smooth rolling stroke.
- Anti-tie-down dual hand controls ensure operator safety.
THE SERIES 9
The Series 9 is a light-duty benchtop unit that offers clean pneumatic operation and outstanding performance with lots of operating flexibility. The standard Series 9 is designed for manual loading and unloading of parts. It can produce up to 1.45 tons of pressure and has up to 7.5 inches of vertical die space height. With a flip of a switch, the Series 9 can also be used as a press marker.
Series 9 Specifications
- Max. Ram Pressure - 1.45 tons (2,800 lbs)
- Max. Ram Stroke - 1/2"
- Max. Cross Slide Stroke - 3-1/2"
- Die Space (Height) - 7-1/2"
- Throat - 3-7/16"
- Table Size - 8-1/2"W x 6"D
- Weight - 200 lbs.
- Min/Max. Working Pressure - 20/100 PSI
THE SERIES 12
The Series 12 is a floor-standing roll marking machine capable of marking round or flat parts. As with the Series 9, it can also operate as a press marker. It features three tons of marking pressure and up to 12 inches of vertical die space.
Series 12 Specifications
- Max. Ram Pressure - three tons (6,000 lbs).
- Max. Ram Stroke - 1/2".
- Max. Cross Slide Stroke - 6"
- Die Space (Height) - 12"
- Throat - 4” at 22” side plates.
- Table Size - 10"W x 6"D.
- Weight - 1200 lbs.
- Min/Max. working pressure - 20/100 PSI
Series 9 and Series 12 Drawings
Support Tooling for our Pneumatic Roll Marking Machines
need a custom solution?
Our in-house design and engineering department has a full range of services and support to ensure that your marking application is successful.
Why GT SCHMIDT?
At GT SCHMIDT, we design, build, and implement marking solutions that help manufacturers leave a lasting mark on their products, their companies, and their industries.Learn More About Us