HYDRAULIC ROLL MARKING TECHNOLOGY FOR YOUR PRODUCTION LINE
Our Model 377, 477, and 577 are hydraulic roll marking units that can be mounted and installed vertically, horizontally, or even upside down in production lines. These versatile heads are powerful too, with tonnages comparable to the Model 175 and 575.
The smallest unit is the Model 377, which generates up to 8,000 lbs. of marking pressure. The standard unit has a 1" ram stroke and a maximum 3-1/2" cross stroke.
The Model 477 generates up to 12,000 lbs. of marking pressure with a standard 1" ram stroke and a maximum 7" cross stroke.
The largest unit is the Model 577, which generates up to 24,000 lbs. of marking pressure with a standard 1" ram stroke and 7" cross slide stroke.
- Installed individually at any in-line production, assembly or inspection station.
- Can be mounted on production machines, conveyors, and transfer systems.
- Can be used as bench-style machines.
- Vertical, horizontal or upside down mounting.
- Operated by anti-tie-down dual hand controls or by optional limit switch.
- Fixtured with standard GT SCHMIDT tooling and accessories.
|Specifications||Model 377||Model 477||Model 577|
|Max. Ram Pressure||4 tons||6 tons||12 tons|
|Max. Ram Stroke||1/2"||1/2"||1"|
|Max. Cross Slide Stroke||7"||7"||7"|
|Weight||300 lbs.||350 lbs.||400 lbs.|
|20.4/11.2/24 Amps||20.4/11.2/24 Amps||20.4/11.2/24 Amps|
|3 phase||3 phase||3 phase|
need a custom solution?
Our in-house design and engineering department has a full range of services and support to ensure that your industrial automation project is successful.
Why GT SCHMIDT?
At GT SCHMIDT, we design, build, and implement marking solutions that help manufacturers leave a lasting mark on their products, their companies, and their industries.Learn More About Us