Update Your Personal Info in Paylocity
Everyone needs to add a personal email, cellphone, and emergency contact in Paylocity. Below are instructions on how to do so. Also, please note:
- All employees should be requesting their PTO through Paylocity.
- Hourly employees will begin to use Paylocity for time and attendance coming soon.
- If you are having trouble logging in or using the app in any way, please see Joanne.
1. If you haven’t already, download the Paylocity app from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
2. Log into Paylocity through the App. The company ID is 116546. If you have problems logging in, please see Joanne.
3. To stay logged into the Paylocity app, click on App Settings. On the My Settings page, make sure “Stay Logged In” is enabled. Additionally, if your phone has a fingerprint sensor, you can make logging in easier by turning on the Biometric option to log in with your fingerprint instead of your password.
4. To add your contact info, tap on your name at the top of the screen to access the Employee Info screen.
5. Tap on the orange pencil icon in the lower-righthand corner to edit your info.
6. In the Home section, enter your cellphone number under Mobile and a personal email address under Email. You may fill out the rest of your contact info as well. Tap the Save button when you are done to return to the Employee Info screen.
7. To add an emergency contact, return to the Employee Info screen, scroll down to the Emergency Contact section and tap on the Add New Contact button.
8. Add your emergency contact’s info, then tap the Save button. Repeat steps 7 and 8 to add additional emergency contacts as desired/needed. Note: the primary emergency contact will be the first person contacted in an emergency.