PIN MARKING SOLUTIONS FOR BIGGER PARTS AND BIGGER MARKS
The column-mounted Styliner Mark4 comes in two designs: the 4x4 and the 8x8. Both pin markers have up to 12" of height adjustment (that's four more inches than the Mark3), but the 8x8 has an 8"x8" marking field, twice the size of the 4x4's marking field (4"x4").
Both the Mark4 4x4 and 8x8 deliver the same fantastic marking results on metals and hard plastics as the Mark3 and have the same options, features, and accessories. They also come with our easy-to-use StyleWrite software for marking text, logos, data matrices, and more.
STYLINER MARK4 FEATURES
- Mark4 4x4: 4" x 4"standard marking field; Mark4 8x8: 8" x 8" marking field.
- Manual Z-Axis on a steel column for up to 12" of marking height adjustment (powered version available).
- The carbide stylus pin can mark up to 64 Rc, with a diamond tip available for harder parts.
- Interfaced with a robust, stable, and very flexible StyleWrite software package.
- The base includes locating holes for accessories and part fixturing.
- Controllers with self-contained internal PC (controllers without internal PCs are available).
- Actuation with foot petal, mouse, or keyboard shortcut.
- Can mark metals and hard plastic
- Fully programmable for automated serialization and data coding.
- Straight, angular, radial, and circular marking capabilities, as well as logos and graphics.
- 2D barcode, 2D data matrix capable.
STYLINER MARK4 SPECIFICATIONS
- Mark4 4x4 Dimensions: 12.5" x 16.25" x 33.75"
- Mark4 8x8 Dimensions: 16.5" x 20.25" x 33.75"
- Pneumatic Requirements: 85 psi, 2-3 CFMs. (not including the use of any other pneumatic accessories). Electric machine versions are available.
Custom Mark 4s
This Styliner® Mark4 was designed with a 20" x 6" marking field and equipped with a pneumatic nameplate clamp for marking custom size nameplates.
This Styliner has been equipped with a custom designed pneumatic part fixture and extended marking field for marking brake pads.
This Styliner has been equipped with two options for marking nameplates. A shuttle feed system for high volume size plates, and a removable clamp fixture that straddles the shuttle, so low volume or larger plates can be marked one at a time.
This Mark4 is equipped with a rotary chuck for easy and accurate rotary marking.
StyleWrite is our Windows-based Pin Marking Software That Features:
- External Data Connections: Text files, Ethernet, and Serial.
- Menu-driven WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) operation.
- Import vector images.
- Scale, rotate, and position images, logos, and fonts.
- True radial marking.
- Twelve standard fonts are included with additional fonts available.
- Variable marking speed, character height, and marking depth.
- 2D data matrix and vision system capabilities.
- Automatic date code/time stamping.
- Serial marking incrementally – infinitely variable in either ascending or descending order.
- Save different part numbers in files for quick retrieval and ISO traceability.
SEE OUR COLUMN-MOUNTED PIN MARKER ACCESSORIES
need a custom solution?
Our in-house design and engineering department has a full range of services and support to ensure that your marking application is successful.
Why GT SCHMIDT?
At GT SCHMIDT, we design, build, and implement marking solutions that help manufacturers leave a lasting mark on their products, their companies, and their industries.Learn More About Us