Semiconductors & Electronics
MARKING SEMICONDUCTORS AND ELECTRONICS
There are many types of identification marks required on electronics and semiconductors. These marks must be extremely clear, machine and human readable, and be must be applied without disrupting the material or process of the semiconductors. This is why laser marking is most commonly used method to apply the identification marks on electronic and semiconductor components.
GT SCHMIDT manufactures a wide variety of laser marking systems for the semiconductor and electronic industry. We offer fiber lasers, green and uv lasers, as well as CO2 laser marking systems. Each type of material, both metal and non-metal, react differently to the laser wavelengths. Knowing what system is best for your application is what makes GT SCHMIDT a trusted partner by our customers.
MARKING APPLICATIONS FOR SEMICONDUCTORS AND ELECTRONICS
- 1D & 2D Bar Codes, 2d Data Matrix
- Logos, Graphics, and Custom Marks
- Manufacturer Codes
- Identification Processes
- Date of Manufacture, Exact Lot Codes
- Achieve compliance with state, federal and international agencies
- Quality assurance and trademark protection
- Improve processes with diagram and flow markings
- Maintain product integrity and eliminate material damage
- Improved part tracking and traceability
- Simplify product recalls
- Laser Marking on silicon, pure germanium and other compounds
- Capacitors, resistors, diodes, and transistors
- Microcontrollers, transformers, and batteries
- Fuses, relays, switches, and motors
- Circuit breakers and boards
- Op-amps and ICs
- Photocells and phototransistors
need a custom solution?
Our in-house design and engineering department has a full range of services and support to ensure that your industrial automation project is successful.
Why GT SCHMIDT?
At GT SCHMIDT, we design, build, and implement marking solutions that help manufacturers leave a lasting mark on their products, their companies, and their industries.Learn More About Us