Service Maintenance Agreement
The Schmidt Service Team can provide customers with a comprehensive Preventive Service Maintenance Program.
A 3-year maintenance agreement can be provided to service and maintain Schmidt laser marking systems at the customer’s facility. The contracts will provide for periodic inspections and service to ensure that your Schmidt laser maintains the systems functional characteristics and performs at optimum levels throughout the system’s life cycle. A service log is created and updated at each scheduled visit.
The goal of this service is to provide a means for Schmidt customers to capture the full life cycle usefulness of our laser marking systems by ensuring maximum performance through up to (3) regularly scheduled service visits.
Extended Warranty Coverage
Problem Prevention and Preventative Maintenance
Scheduled Visits by Skilled Technicians
System Service Log Documentation
For more information on this program, contact your local territory manager.
Click the bar below to get contact info by location
- CLICK HERE FOR CONTACT INFO
- Northwest (ID, MT, OR, WA, WY)
- West Coast (AK, AZ, CA, HI, NV, UT)
- Southwest (CO, LA, NE, ND, NM, OK, SD, TX)
- Great Plains (KS, MO, Southern Illinois)
- Midwest (IL, IA, MI (UP), MN, WI)
- Great Lakes (IN, MI, OH, WV)
- Northeast (CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT)
- Southeast (AL, AR, DE, FL, GA, KY, MD, MS, NC, SC, TN, VA)
- Western Canada
- Eastern Canada
- Outside North America