Laser System Enclosures and Workstations
SCHMIDT provides both class I certified laser enclosures and class IV environment laser components for your integration needs.
- Enclosures adhere to federal protective housing guidelines.
- Guaranteed light tight and do not emit any laser beam or radiation.
- Equipped with protective glass, proper labels and fail-safe interlocks.
- Great for marking a variety of part shapes and sizes without limitation
- Ensures a sped up marking process and easy integration
- Retrofit a current system or integrate into a current cell
Workstation Options and Accessories
- Manual or Programmable Power Z-axis for part height variance
- 2D Data Matrix, 1D Barcode Marking, Reading & Verifying
- Rotary devices for marking round parts
- Part feeders, indexing tables, X-Y Tables
- Robotics for Automation
- Fume Extractors