Laser System Enclosures and Workstations
SCHMIDT provides both class I certified laser enclosures and class IV environment laser components for your integration needs.
- Enclosures adhere to federal protective housing guidelines.
- Guaranteed light tight and do not emit any laser beam or radiation.
- Equipped with protective glass, proper labels and fail-safe interlocks.
- Great for marking a variety of part shapes and sizes without limitation
- Ensures a sped up marking process and easy integration
- Retrofit a current system or integrate into a current cell
SCHMIDT can custom design a laser marking system to fit your part sizes, marking field requirements, part feeding and handling needs, or any other system aspect specific to your application.
Workstation Options and Accessories
Whether you choose a class I certified enclosure or an open class IV workstation, the following are accessory options to support your laser application needs.
- Custom Build Class I Enclosures
- Custom Mounted Class IV Laser Components
- Manual or Programmable Power Z-axis for part height variance
- Rotary devices for marking round parts
- Part feeders, indexing tables, X-Y Tables
- Robotics for Automation
- Fume Extractors
- Custom Safety Light Curtains
- 2D Data Matrix, 1D Barcode Marking, Reading & Verifying