Class IV Laser Workstations
Class IV laser workstations require special safety eye wear and safety restrictions. This set up is ideal for a private room or curtained space, where the laser and operator can work in isolation.
SCHMIDT's laser components offer a wide range of capabilities for your Class IV open enviornment workstation:
Build your own open environment laser lab
Retrofit a current system or integrate into a current work cell
Ensure sped up marking process and easy integration
Allow for many different configurations and part sizes.
- Manual or Programmable Power Z-axis for part height variance
- Fume Extractors to clear the air and minimize debris build up.
- Rotary fixtures for marking round parts, a variety of sizes are available.
- Integrated systems with readers and verifiers for 2d part marking.
- Custom mounted class IV laser components for open environments
- Lens Cleaning Kits
- Extra Safety Goggles
SCHEDULE ONSITE CONSULTATION
Catalogs and Brochures
Need a laser system? This product guide will help you get started. It covers our Fiber Lasers, YVO4 IR, Green and UV lasers, and our CO2 laser systems offerings. It gives an overview of our enclosure and workstation options and what to consider when choosing the right laser system for your application.