Schmidt offers two powerful, yet easy to use Windows-based software package for its Microlase® laser marking systems.
The laser source and power selection will determine which software package is best suited for the laser system and will come in two variations:
- The software is installed on the PC that will run the laser marking system.
- The software is integrated into the laser controller and a PC is not required.
Laser Marking Software
Both software offerings have an intuitive interface and graphic editor that combined will get you up and marking in minutes.
Both software editors enable you to create simple text string and shapes (lines, circles, ovals, rectangles, etc) as well as, import complex vector based artwork and logos in PLT and DXF format. Bitmapped images (GIF, BMP and JPEG) are also easily imported. These software packages can also be used to create 2d data matrix and 1d & 2d barcodes.
Standard software features include:
- Sequencing and Serialization
- WYSIWYG (What you see is what you get)
- Easy click and drag for adjustments of field size, location or orientation
- True radial marking of text
- Support for Open Type, True Type, Type 1, Type 42
AFM, CID, CFF, SFNT, and PRF fonts directly
- Unicode and Asians fonts are also fully supported
- Supports object alignment, spacing, resizing and merging
Supported data matrix formats:
- Data matrix
- Code 16K
- Small symbol optimization
Supported barcode formats:
- Standard and full 3 of 9
- Standard industrial and interleaved 2 of 5
- ISO 128 subset A, B and C
- EAN 13 and digit
- UPC A and E
- Printing ratio compensation
*Note: The software downloads will not be fully functional without a valid registration key - please contact us for information regarding the purchase of a registration. Please call us at 1-800-323-1332 or 847-647-7117, or use the Contact Us page to request additional info.