Custom Laser Marking Systems and Workstations
SCHMIDT can custom design a laser marking system to fit your part sizes, marking field requirements, part feeding and handling needs, or any other system aspect specific to your application.
Custom Class I Enclosed Laser Systems
- Enclosures adhere to federal protective housing guidelines.
- Guaranteed light tight and do not emit any laser beam or radiation.
- Equipped with protective glass, proper labels and fail-safe interlocks.
Custom Class IV Open Laser Components
- Great for marking a variety of part shapes and sizes without limitation
- Ensures a sped up marking process and easy integration
- Retrofit a current system or integrate into a current cell
- Custom Build Class I Enclosures
- Custom Mounted Class IV Laser Components
- Manual or Programmable Power Z-axis for part height variance
- Rotary devices for marking round parts
- Part feeders, indexing tables, X-Y Tables
- Robotics for Automation
- Fume Extractors
- Custom Safety Light Curtains
- 2D Data Matrix, 1D Barcode Marking, Reading & Verifying