Class I Certified Laser Enclosures
SCHMIDT class I certified enclosures adhere to federal protective housing guidelines. They are guaranteed light tight and do not emit any laser beam or radiation. The enclosures are equipped with protective glass, proper labels and fail-safe interlocks.
EXAMPLES of CLASS I ENCLOSURES
- Fume Extractors to clear the air and minimize debris build up.
- Mobile support carts with height adjustment and lockable castor wheels.
- Rotary fixtures for marking round parts, a variety of sizes are available.
- Mountable Swing Arm for Montinor, Keyboard and Mouse
- Part feeders, indexing tables and X-Y tables
- Shuttle feed systems for marking nameplate tags
- Automated part feeding systems such as Pick and Place and conveyor belts.
- Integrated systems with readers and verifiers for 2d part marking.
- Custom built class I safety enclosures to meet your part size specs
- Custom mounted class IV laser components for open environments
- Lens Cleaning Kits
- Extra Safety Goggles
WANT A QUOTE?
Please fill out the form and we will get back to you shortly. Please specify on which product you would like to be quoted. You can use the notes section to list mutliple products or to provide us with details on your specific laser marking application.
PREFER TO CHAT?
If you'd like to speak with a machine specialist about your application, then please visit our Sales Network page for our latest contact information by territory.