Class I Certified Laser Enclosures
SCHMIDT class I certified enclosures adhere to federal protective housing guidelines. They are guaranteed light tight and do not emit any laser beam or radiation. The enclosures are equipped with protective glass, proper labels and fail-safe interlocks.
- Fume Extractors to clear the air and minimize debris build up.
- Mobile support carts with height adjustment and lockable castor wheels.
- Rotary fixtures for marking round parts, a variety of sizes are available.
- Mountable Swing Arm for Montinor, Keyboard and Mouse
- Part feeders, indexing tables and X-Y tables
- Shuttle feed systems for marking nameplate tags
- Automated part feeding systems such as Pick and Place and conveyor belts.
- Integrated systems with readers and verifiers for 2d part marking.
- Custom built class I safety enclosures to meet your part size specs
- Custom mounted class IV laser components for open environments
- Lens Cleaning Kits
- Extra Safety Goggles
SCHEDULE ONSITE CONSULTATION
Catalogs and Brochures
Need a laser system? This product guide will help you get started. It covers our Fiber Lasers, YVO4 IR, Green and UV lasers, and our CO2 laser systems offerings. It gives an overview of our enclosure and workstation options and what to consider when choosing the right laser system for your application.