Territory Sales Manager
Who We Are:
At SCHMIDT, we design, build, and implement solutions that help companies leave a lasting mark on their products, their customers, and their industries. We manufacture a wide range of marking machines that provide identification and traceability for our customers. Our equipment is used in countless industries including Aerospace, Agriculture, Automotive, Dental Equipment, Electronics, Firearms, Food Packaging, Heavy Construction, Medical Devices, Oil & Gas, Wind Power and more.
Who We Need:
We are looking to hire sales managers that can handle multi state territories and know what it takes to get in front of customers. Bring your sales experience, relentless drive, talent, and abilities as a hard working sales professional ready and willing to make an immediate impact on our business.
Grow sales using our existing customer base, internet leads, cold calls, and potential prospects you’ve revealed. Visit OEM’s in a wide range of industries, across multiple states. Recommend the ideal marking technology for their unique identification and traceability applications. Conduct onsite field demonstrations with our equipment to help illustrate how an OEM process and profitability can be improved. Work with our VP of Sales to recruit and support a full service industrial distributor in your territory.
- 4 year college degree
- Minimum of 2-3 years of application field sales experience selling capital equipment.
- The ability to provide solutions and close sales to OEM’s and Distributors.
- A background in industrial manufacturing sales.
- Highly motivated self-starter with aggressive mentality.
- Knowledge of laser systems and the medical device manufacturing industry is desired, but not required.
Please send your resume to: John Ficarra at email@example.com