Fiber Laser Marking
Pulse fiber lasers have become the preferred technology over traditional bulk lasers for marking and engraving applications.
Fiber lasers have the most application flexibility, the widest range of laser process capabilities, and the ability to mark on the largest variety of materials.
- Can mark all metals, many plastics and some ceramics.
- Higher output power, excellent beam quality.
- Longer pulse width equals more energy for deep engraving in metals.
- Pulse energy and pulse peak power are independent of repetition rate.
- Excellent pointing stability, outstanding marking performance.
SCHEDULE ONSITE CONSULTATION
Night Day Marking
2D Data Matrix
FIBER LASER SPECS
|Fiber Laser Specifications|
|Wattages||20 Watt||30 Watt||50 Watt||100 Watt|
|Peak Power||10 kW|
|Pulse Width||100 nsec|
|Repetition||20-100 kHz||30-100 kHz||50-200 kHz||50-200 kHz|
|Wavelength||1050 - 1080 nm|
|Aiming & Focus Beam||Class 2M Red Diode Laser 635 nm|
|Power Supply||100/240 VAC - 50/60 Hz|
|Cooling System||Air Cooled|
|Operating Temp||10 - 35 C||0 - 40 C|
|Storing Temp||0 - 55 C||-10 - 60 C|
Catalogs and Brochures
Need a laser system? This product guide will help you get started. It covers our Fiber Lasers, YVO4 IR, Green and UV lasers, and our CO2 laser systems offerings. It gives an overview of our enclosure and workstation options and what to consider when choosing the right laser system for your application.